‘Stories are memory aids, instruction manuals and moral compasses.’ – Aleks Krotoski
What I offer in education:
- Development and project management of innovative storytelling for education goals.
- Tools include workshops, activity kits, presentations and published books.
Previous education projects:
- Development, writing, research and of two modules for a university-accredited course on bookselling: under the auspices of SABA – South African Booksellers Association.
- Afrisam and the Architects Association of South Africa: This project translated an adult exhibition on sustainability into a child-friendly accessible education project
- Creation of self contained crafts kits for children, aimed at bringing brand values and products to life. Examples:
- Cool Craft Company range of book inspired crafts, based modern classics for children
- Wilderness Safaris’ Rocktail Bay Lodge in KwaZulu Natal: ‘crafts for a rainy day’.